1. What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you choose to register with us. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
To operate our website, we may also collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the information that you provide by filling in forms on our website
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Any or all of the above data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when you request information from us.
2. How do we use your information?
The information that we collect and store about you is primarily used to provide our services to you and may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- For marketing purposes.
- To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes.
You always hold the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
3. How can you access your information and get it corrected?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
4. How do we store your personal data?
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Transaction-related details are always encrypted to ensure their safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. If you’ve been given a password to access certain parts of our site, it’s your responsibility to keep the password confidential.
5. Do we disclose your data?
We currently don’t use any third-party companies to support our services. We would intimate you if we decide to tie up with certain third-party companies, and the same would get updated on a relevant page on our website.
6. Data breaches
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) to all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it gets clear apparent that your personal data stored has been stolen or hacked
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. It will not identify any personal details